We are finally catching up with the times and starting a blog for our family! Besides adoption updates, this will hopefully make it a lot easier for us to share what's going on with our family and post pictures of the kids. We're just getting started, so be patient with me as I add more pictures and posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so excited you started a blog. I was going to suggest it, but I didn't want to seem pushy :) We're praying you get to bring that boy of your home soon. We look forward to seeing you guys this summer. I cannot believe how grown-up your girls are??!!!
Love, the Parsons
Jeremy and Kristy we are so excited about your new blog. We are praying for you and are glad we are on this journey together. We are thankful for your friendship and we are praying with you to bring our boys home! Thank God that He is sovereign! We love you guys!
Michael and Madeline Mahoney (and family!)
How cool! Seeing that photo of you when you first started dating just took a few years off my life.
Great pics of the kids, by the way!
Maybe I can get a little braver with Sean & family's blog, now. I thank God every day for the beautiful family He has blessed me with!
Love you all,
mom/gramma Kathy
Post a Comment