Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Busy Month!

I haven't been doing much posting in the last month because we've been so incredibly busy! I've been taking lots and lots of pictures, and I'll post a few here. I think I may try to put all of the best pics on flickr and link them from the blog, but I still have to play around with that. In the meantime, here's a list of highlights from the last month, followed by some pictures of the fun we've been having...

Successfully surprising Jeremy with a hammock for Father's Day (it's not easy to surprise him!)
Finding frogs & snakes at Gramma Mimi and Papa's house
Kaylee's sixth birthday: the donut shop for breakfast, Chuck E. Cheese in the afternoon, a My Little Pony cake with family to top it all off
Camping out in a tent in the forest
Kaylee & Maya keeping a list to count all the different animals we saw (so cute!)
S'MORES!
Hiking, Swimming, and Rowing a boat
Milkshakes at the Hume Lake snack shop (thanks Kristi!)
Lots of REALLY BIG trees
Playing "Pooh sticks" on a real bridge over a real river
Seeing a bear
Playing, swimming & eating giant cupcakes with cousins
Blackberry picking at Oak Glen
Fresh Blackberry Pie
Going to the beach
An impromptu sleepover at Uncle Glen & Aunt Marilyn's with Jeremy's cousins and their families: kids playing, catching up, men being boys, dominoes, cute pictures and lots of good food!
Kaylee's first lost tooth


1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

Love, love, love the pictures! I have more for you too. I'll email them. It was so great to see you guys and I'm SO glad you stayed that extra day. Sorry about not getting back to you about Sunday... I totally forgot as did Sean. We ended up staying in Santa Clarita after the wedding, I guess Sean's parents thought that was a better idea so that is what we did. Anyway... next time we're down I would LOVE to see your place. Thanks for letting me take pictures with your camera too. Shoot I was at costco yesterday and I really had a hard time walking by and not putting it in my cart. All in due time... Come visit us soon :)
love,sara