I know.
I know!
I had great intentions last week. But life changed my plans and blew my intentions to SMITHEREENS.
Is SMITHEREENS a word?
And now, here we are, nearly all the way through another week, and still no pictures. No updates. No reflections on what God is doing. No recipes. (And I do have recipes).
But today, I have a turkey to buy and preparations to make for the Thanksgiving dinner we will be having on Sunday.
SUNDAY?! Yikes!
I have to go to the store right now or we will be having chicken instead.
If you have any brilliant tips on making the most delicious turkey ever, please do share. I love cooking tips. And I love comments. And I love turkey. So please, help this girl with the spinning head and the messy house and pile of laundry and the runny-nosed kids and the empty fridge. She needs it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Totally feel you!! We are having my parents, Heather & Adam and Tony's brother over for thanksgiving and we still haven't moved everything out of our other apartment and we're not totally unpacked here. My house is a mess and I haven't even went shopping yet for the Thanksgiving Spread:( Have you ever tried that Turkey cooking in a plastic bag?? I saw it at the store the other day and wondered if it actually works?? Thinking and Praying for you all---Happy Preparing:)!
Post a Comment