I disciplined myself on Easter and took some proper pictures of the girls...finally!
Some came out pretty cute, like this one.
And I really like this one of Kaylee.
Some came out pretty cute, like this one.
And I really like this one of Kaylee.
This one will come in handy when Maya runs for some kind of political office. She's a girl with a vision, I can tell.
This is Kaylee, um, inspecting the goose that apparently lays candy eggs. She's just picking up the eggs that are already on the ground, but from this angle it looks like she's checking to see if there are any more where the others came from.
And this one just cracks me up.
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures Kristy! Oh and I cracked up about the last one too :)
Adorable!! Hope you had a nice Easter.....look forward to hearing from you soon!! (I'm working on your gift, slowly but surely!!)
I NEVER realized just how much Maya looks like her Papa! love mom
Post a Comment