WEDNESDAY UPDATE: I took Kaylee to Kaiser today because the tip of her finger kept getting bigger and the black on her nail was spreading over almost the whole nail and around the sides. Turns out she actually broke the little bone at the tip of her finger! The doctor used a tool to melt a hole in her fingernail and drain out a bunch of blood and fluid that was accumulating and causing all that swelling and pressure. He also gave her a fancy new splint to wear for a few weeks for protection until the bone heals. I think we'll be encouraging the girls to ride 3-wheeled scooters for a while!


1 comment:
Poor Kaylee! Yikes! Looks painful! So funny though because the other day, actually the same day as Stella's dentist appointment, we went to her school to find out what teacher she has...well on the way back to the car I shut her finger in the door and it got so HUGE. Looked a little like Kaylee's minus the purple color. Needless to say I felt horrible, but she lived and so did the finger :)
Post a Comment