Friday, August 22, 2008

A Quick Update

Kaylee started first grade, Maya turned 4, I got a little bitty job, and we made some progress in Guatemala. That's the 3 second update on what's going on around here. I've got some pictures to post, along with more details on what's going on, but there's just no time...please be patient with me! The laundry and the dishes sure don't have a problem waiting on me, so I'm sure you can too. Just pretend to be laundry :-)

Oh, and while you're waiting, keep on praying. I noticed today that the comforter on Israel's bed is starting to get those little fuzzy "pills" on it. It's been sat on & played on a bit by some curious sisters, and washed for the sake of dust, but has never even been slept under by the one person we had in mind when we bought it. This is one situation where I'm praying hard for God to give me some more dirty laundry to wash!

1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

We're praying! Can't wait to see pictures too. Stella just got a letter in the mail from her teacher and she squealed with delight. I'm having a hard time with her growing up. So what kind of job are you doing??? I can't believe Kaylee is in 1st grade?!