It's been two weeks since we heard that our case had entered PGN, and the news from our agency this week is that there is no news.
Sigh.
Unfortunately, there is just no time line to use to begin to guess how long we may wait before we hear something, either good or bad.
I read a quote somewhere that said international adoption is like pushing a semi truck from Cleveland to San Francisco...on roller skates. I love it! So true! But when I start to feel discouraged about that image of us on roller skates, trying to push that semi-truck along, I remember the long line of people like you, lined up behind us, pushing and praying us along. And of course, we've got God, always before us, paving the road.
The child in me has just one question: Are we there yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Christy,
Just a little encouragement. No news is good news from PGN. It usually takes between 8-10 weeks so don't be frustrated if you don't hear anything. I know the time seems like an eternity. I'm so glad you are in PGN though. That is great.
Post a Comment