2 chatty little girls + long hair + the dinner table = food in hair
Food in hair + sensitive scalp + mom w/hairbrush = complaining girls
Put it all together and what do you get?
HAIRCUTS!
Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are so thankful for all of the family and friends who share our lives...We started this page to make it a little easier to stay connected. Welcome!
2 comments:
I hear you! Every time I brush Stella's hair it makes me want to cut it...I'm trying to grow it out, although, she wants it short. From the tears and complaints, I'm pretty sure it'll end up short :) Kaylee and Maya look very cute with their new dos!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea...my mind went blank, oh yeah, silhouette. I've seen that and always have liked it. I have the perfect spot for something like that. I'm going to try this! Hey, do you have facebook? If not, you should start. Not that I'm a huge believer in it, but it's nice to write a quick 'note' if you know what I mean.
Post a Comment