She was only 7, so when we realized Monday night that she wasn't feeling well, we fully expected that the vet would be able to help her. Needless to say, we were shocked when the vet told us that she was dying of congestive heart failure and that there was nothing he could do for her.
I will now openly and honestly confess that I cried like a baby in front of many strangers yesterday. And I used almost the entire box of tissues that was in the exam room. Moments like these make me want to renounce being a grown up altogether.
Daisy was...well, this picture will tell you everything you need to know:

We're sure gonna miss her.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear this news. I'm sad right along with you guys. Hang in there. Love, us.
I'm sorry. It's hard to say goodbye to a family member. I know what you guys are going through. ((HUGS))
Post a Comment