Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ahem,

Attention lurkers of this blog...

You know who you are.

I don't know who you are, but I know you're out there because I see our little hit counter going up, up, up. Don't be frightened. I'm one of you.

In fact, this image


was found by me on another blog while I was in the middle of lurking on it.
(And, yes, I did leave a comment. When you're caught red-handed, you don't have much choice.)

But I'm not asking you to leave a comment. Unless you want to.

What I really want is your prayers.

We've hit some roadblocks with our adoption, and financial concerns are growing fast. Please pray for God's intervention. We're so close to being done, but it's looking like it's going to be a battle to the finish and beyond.

So, my wonderful co-lurkers...you've got a mission.

Pray, pray, pray!

2 comments:

Don & Misty Stauty said...

Guess you caught me lurking. And yes we are praying and will continue praying even beyond Israels journey home to Hemet. We so enjoy following your blog and family along this path. May God continue to bless you, Jeremy and the kids...

Anonymous said...

I am one of your lurkers also. We are praying for this part of the journey to be finished, so that you can begin the next part. God Bless you all.