Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hiatus

I took a little self-imposed hiatus from blogging for awhile because, to be completely honest, I was spending WAY too much time on the computer!

Just today I went out to lunch with my Grandpa, and when he asked why it's been so long since we got together, Maya said without hesitation, "She was on the computer!" (I'm choosing to believe that Maya thought he was asking what took us so long to get there today, but her answer was insightful nonetheless.)

Nonetheless is a word that really should be used more often.

I don't know why I felt the need to share that thought.

Anyway, I'm back, and I highly recommend that you check back here in the next 24 hours because I've got a little something up my sleeve.

Something stolen, of course.

Oh, that sounded bad! I do not have anything stolen in my sleeve or in any other part of my clothing. It's an idea. I stole it from another blog.

Actually, I won it.

Confused? Me too.

Come back tomorrow. It's worth it. There's prizes.

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

I just laughed...a lot...when I read this! Especially what Maya said. When Jonah or Sean asks Stella where I am the answer is always - "Probably in the office" :) I took a little break while I was painting, but I confess, it's hard to stay away.

Anonymous said...

ooooh what is it??? I too got a little convicted from what Maya said. The computer is addicting.

Danelle