"Son oficialmente los padres de Israel, FELICITACIONES"
For those of you who don't speak Spanish, I'll give you an idea of what we did:

But it only lasted a few minutes. Because then we had to get back to the business of paperwork & emails & praying & developing ulcers and gray hairs in order to conquer the next obstacle...the birth certificate.
Do you see our dog Duke in the picture? He looks curious.
He's curious because he doesn't understand Spanish either, and even though he saw all the jumping up and down, he wants to know what that email said. It's really bugging him.
Don't worry, though, because when I'm done typing this post, I'm going to let him use the computer so he can go to freetranslation.com and find out all he ever wanted to know. (Except how to open the back door. I think he'd really like to know about that.)
5 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what it said (haven't done the free translation yet) but seeing girls jumping on the bed has to be a good sign!!!!!!! So happy for you guys!
Oh and the commentary on the dog was hilarious.
WOOHOO!!! You're the official parents of Israel, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We will be praying for God speed!! Love to you all :)
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Who says God doesnt answer prayers. God heard all our prayers the first time, but He answered on His time. I am sooooo happy for your family and we wish you the best and we will continue to pray for your family. YAY!!!!!!!!!
¡A los padres y hermanas de Israel, las FELICITACIONES! ¡Servimos a un Dios impresionante!
Hey thanks for the translation tool...
Well done, Don & Misty. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment