I love taking pictures, but most of them end up in photo albums and we only look at them once in awhile. I saw "Flashback Friday" on another blog I like to read, and I've decided to steal the brilliant idea since it's a good excuse to go digging for the cute pictures I've forgotten about!I remember taking this picture. I had a heck of a time getting Maya upright, Kaylee's arms not around Maya's neck, and maintaining a spit-up free environment! Four years later, I'm so glad I took on a few minutes of stress to capture these little faces...it feels like it was only about 5 minutes ago, but they've changed so much!
Look for more flashbacks on the Fridays to come, although knowing me, they may end up being Flashback Sundays, or maybe Mondays...
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad you're doing flash back photos. It's going to be fun to see those sweet faces. Man they grow up fast and yes, I always say that it seems. I had a spurt of 'Monday Memories' but it died out. :) OK, I TOTALLY laughed so hard when I read your comment about the Brawny man! I'm still laughing matter of fact. I'm not so sure my Brawny man is good in the kitchen though...darn.
Post a Comment